(Formerly Avian Enzyme) Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Nutritional Support For Pet Birds and All Animals
MAY BE USEFUL FOR
- Improper nutrition
- Sluggish digestion
- Healthy liver function
- Wound management
- Sour crop (birds)
- Bacterial infection
- Yeast infection
- Lactose intolerance
- Geriatric animals
- May help regulate normal blood sugar levels.
- May help improve mental and physical capabilities.
- May stimulate immune system, including increased T-cell production.
- May increase energy and longevity with reduced incidence of disease.
Dose and Administration
- BIRDS: A pinch (1/16 tsp) per meal
- OTHER ANIMALS: Top dress animal's food with ½ tsp FAUNA FLORA per 1 cup food or 1 tsp per 1 cup food for geriatric animals.
Store in freezer upon opening.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast cultured on corn, wheat, rye, malt, corn syrup and molasses.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein: not less than 12%, Crude fat: not less than 3%, Crude fiber: not more than 7%.