A premium, certified organic mix. Cook this one in little cupcake holders! I freeze these and then serve daily!
• May make up to 30% of the daily diet.
• If prepared with the addition of fruits, vegetables or nuts, Bird Bread should be considered a “treat” and fed only in limited quantities (no more than 10% of the daily food allotment when combined with all other treats).
• Can be served warm.
• Some flavorings (vanilla, maple) or herbs can be added as long as they do not change the nutritional content. Storage and Shelf Life Because Bird Bread Mix contains no preservatives, some care is recommended for storage.
• If the bag is opened, the top can be zipped closed or rolled down and closed with a chip clip for 4-6 weeks.
• Bird Bread can be stored for 1 week in the refrigerator and 1 year in the freezer after baking.
• Baked Bird Bread can be divided into portions, wrapped in plastic wrap and placed back in the original Harrison’s Bird Foods bag for storage in the freezer.
• Bird Bread should not be reheated in a plastic container.
Ingredients: *Harrison’s Bird Foods (Adult Lifetime Coarse and Fine, High Potency Coarse and Fine), *Grey Millet, *Sweet Corn,*Baking Powder, (aluminum-free) calcium carbonate *indicates organic ingredient Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 14%, crude fat (min.) 9%, crude fiber (max.) 5%, moisture (max.) 10%